Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Miscellaneous Musings while on the move
On various of the coach trips with the ever patient Jon, various people kept us amused, entertained or informed. Jennie and I talked about, and showed various bits and pieces in our collections. Mine was mostly lace and collars, but also included the spencer/pelisse bodice of embroidered net that came from Jean Hunnisett. Jennie had some lovely garments and some girdles, as I call them. Nancy talked about the lavender wands she gifted us with and explained how they were made. And we watched a couple of episodes of the wonderful "Cranford", which I think the Lacock ladies in particular enjoyed, although more of Lacock later, if I am to keep this blog in order - it keeps trying to get away from me, with so much seen and done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment